Thursday, January 29, 2009

Must it all be either less or more, either plain or grand?

Okay, I should definitely be studying right now, but I am just too sick of school. So I thought I'd drop in on my blog and post two random things.

#1: Today I was severely lacking in the social skills department. I didn't feel like talking to people, and when I did interact with others, I couldn't seem to say what I was thinking. It resulted in me sounding like this for most of the time: "Um, you can...well, what I mean...I'm sorry, I just-I can't really talk today-ah, I guess what I'm trying to say is yes."

#2: Random picture.I was the first girl on the Elison side.

4 comments:

Tae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tae said...

Natalie! Hello friend. It was both random and exciting that I stumbled across your blog. Hooray for the stalkerness of Facebook. Haha! Anyways, I love that you have this. If you'd like to reciprocate the stalking feel free to do so: thecapitall.wordpress.com. Love you chica! Also... I haven't given up on my red-headed friend... we'll talk later. lol
Hugs, Tae

Anonymous said...

I was the third grand daughter! Along with the third born child, and oh ya, I was born in the third month of the year.

Anonymous said...

Who let the lady on the left out in public with that terrible hair? They should be shot ... the rest of the picture is great!