Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another problem

As has been previously mentioned, I have a problem with blushing. It happens at random times and normally for no apparent reason. Now, I also have another problem which is the opposite of blushing-I pale.

I pale fairly easily-though not as easily as I blush. I thought there was only one situation (not related to being sick) under which my face loses all its blood, but I had an experience at the beginning of last fall semester that proved me wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out why my face will suddenly pale. It happens when I am startled by another person. Not startled as in they jumped out of nowhere yelling "Boo!" but startled as in I did not expect/want to see them or something they said momentarily surprised me.

Once in the MTC I had an extreme paling experience (I know why) and the minute I paled I looked in a mirror that was right in front of me and...I looked like death. I honestly did. My face was ghost white, my eyes were dark, and I thought I was going to faint.

It's an embarrassing problem.

No comments: