Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I did the math

I added up all the hours I worked at the MTC before I left for the summer and I realized that it only added up to five weeks worth of time. That is only .48% of my life (these numbers are very, very generalized, since I didn't actually want to add up every single day I have worked. I guessed, and I know I've worked more than 5 weeks 24/7 at the bookstore because I didn't count any of the time from this school year).

Anyway, I've spent less time in the MTC than Elders who go Spanish speaking spend there, and I've worked at the bookstore for over a year and a half. Wow.

Also, I have a funny quote of the day.

Elder: "Hey! Um, can I hit on you?"
Me: "What?! No!"
Elder: "Haha, just kidding! Hahaha. Can I actually get a Russian dictionary?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie, you crack me up.