Sunday, July 13, 2008

You know you're an Elison if...


...you think the following story is funny. This picture must have been taken at least 8 or 9 years ago. Look at how little everyone is! Anyway, we made Grandpa wear a wig for this picture (because we're a theater family. We do stuff like that). The next year, someone finally developed the pictures and we were all passing this picture around. When Grandpa saw it, he said (in all honesty), "Oh, is that my sister Ruth?"
At which point we had to say, "No, Grandpa. That's you in a wig."
Let me clarify something: Grandpa and Ruth don't really look similar.
Two things: Abby's face is my favorite part of this picture, and you can see someone standing in the window holding a baby. I'm trying to figure out who the baby in the window is. Also, who's in the carrier? Josh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He thought that was ruth!?

Anonymous said...

Hahah I love my face too!