Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The way is clear, the light is good.

I have no fear-no one should.

Today at Arts and Crafts, while we were making hemp and listening to Pandora, the song "When You Were Young" came on. Now I feel like playing guitar hero. This Friday. Also, I feel like putting on my shoes and dancing. I think I will.

The other day at A&C, a girl wanted to paint a ceramic lion just like the sample that we had out. The sample I painted. The one I didn't like. She brought it to me and asked me what colors to use. I gave her all the right colors and hoped that she could make hers look better than mine, because I don't think it's very good.

Sunday after my lesson in Young Women's, I had a girl come up to me and tell me that she was going through some experience just like the stories I had told from my own life during the lesson. We talked very briefly about how to handle it.

These two experiences made me think again about the kind of examples I'm setting for those around me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u have no fear? ....weird.

Natalie said...

I know, it is weird, huh? Especially since I'm a scaredy cat.

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know Mom and Dad are worried about you. About your last blogging about you not needing permission. I just wanted to let you know

Natalie said...

Oh, they shouldn't be worried because I'm totally fine! But anyway I already talked to Dad about it.

Anonymous said...

Pandora is new to me. Erica introduced it. I LOVE it. All those old songs that I can never remember until I hear them - FUN! I am looking forward to seeing you.
Love, ALLEE