Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tidbits

Here are a few random things that have happened in the store lately.

  • We learned how to throw ice cream scoops high in the air and catch them in bowls.
  • Ryan shoved ice cream in my face and it wasn't even Saturday night.
  • Brandon frolicked through the store. Really.
  • The boys force fed me a very frozen rootbeer float that had fallen on the ground and Brandon had licked and bitten off of the whole thing. I have Brandon's cooties!
  • I was sprayed with Clorox Bleach. By Brandon.
  • (Do you notice a pattern? The boys are mean to me!)
  • We have been getting out unusually late. Once was because it was really busy. More often than not, though, we just get distracted by talking. Bev even checked up on us once.
  • Someone was proposed to on a bottle of chocolate milk...hmm...
  • The boys have very differing opinions on how our story should be. This results in interesting arguments. Brandon likes to kill off people and then introduce random new characters, whereas Ryan likes to develop the plot.This is how our arguments go:

Ryan: You can't kill Helga!
Brandon: Yes I can! I know! I'll introduce a new character who will come in and kill everyone else!
Ryan: Okay, but don't kill Pansy!
Natalie: No one kill Finnegan! If you kill Finnegan, I will kill you. I LOVE Finnegan! I want to marry Finnegan! Finnegan is the true hero of this story! He is going to save everyone! Wait...I don't know what's going on. What's the plot, again? I don't understand. I can't keep up with everything.

And there you have a slight glimpse of how much fun we have in the store.

PS: When we argue, we're never actually mad. We love each other. Remember the chocolate milk proposal I mentioned earlier? Yeah.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness, hooray indeed. :D

I remember hoping that I could meet with your approval...especially since Nate sort of sprung the fact that we were going to meet your guys on me as we were pulling into your driveway.

I also remember when we worked together in the MTC Bookstore, and how it was awesome, because you were such a great worker, and I was so proud to be related to you. It was also just great to see you on a regular basis.

Also, I love you too--I hope we can see more of each other this coming school year...once we're both back in the same vicinity of each other.

RJ said...

"meet your guys"?

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.