Monday, July 14, 2008

Gray Days

I have been feeling like changing my hair color since about March--don't worry, I haven't died my hair. But the other day I asked my mom, "Mom, do you want to help me dye my hair red?" And she said (very emphatically) "NO! But maybe your Grandma will help you." Then she talked me out of dying my hair.

During this conversation, the topic of my grayness came to light. For those of you who may not know, I am going gray. I told my mom that I was just going to let my hair go naturally gray (mind you, this could very well happen in the next few years). She said to me, "No, you are not letting it go gray!" So I said, "Fine, then I'll cover up the gray with red."

Just wait. If I suddenly have red hair one day, you'll know why.

So there you go. A picture of me contemplating my prospective gray hair.

No comments: