Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Remember?

I got this from Nicole's blog. Actually, I copied it word for word from her blog because I couldn't have said it better myself (hope you don't mind, dear sister). And so, in the words of my big sister (I love finally having a big sister...)

"I put off doing this for a bit...because I don't want to look like I'm following the blogger crowd, and I don't want to look desperate for comments. I'm feeling nostalgic though, and would rather look a little desperate in the hopes of gathering some good memories.

So...yeah. Leave a comment with a memory, and I promise to reciprocate. It'll be like a reunion...only we're not actually together. I guess it's more like we're 80 and making phone calls to each other where every sentence starts with, 'remember that one time...'"

Come on, it'll be fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the summer you had 3 sets of stitches--2 in your chin and 1 on your leg? Do you remember playing soccer when we lived in Virgina? It was kind of a family affair...me holding Abby, holding your hand and running up and down the field. I still think you only wanted the uniform. Remember when you were little and you called Nathan, Naffan. Ahh...those were the days. I love you!!

Mom

llanero said...

Natalie,

I remember lying on the bed in our old house in Orem with you and Nathan, looking out the window at the clouds floating over the moon.

I remember seeing you in 7 brides at Orem High and being so proud, thinking that's my little girl.

I remember you being worried about the Grand Canyon hike and then watching you become stronger and more sure as the days rolled on - then you ate the victory vienna sausage.

I love you, Dad.

Anonymous said...

I remember your family coming over for Greg's 5th birthday celebration and your Mom sitting on the hearth and not saying one thing about being in labor. The next day you were here and were the cutest little dark haired baby! I was jealous - not only did you have hair, you were a girl and we only had boys at our house. I have loved you since then!
ALLEE

Melissa said...

Okay So i have loved doing this on my blog and other friends! Its okay to joing the blogger trend! Just do it! Everyone is!:)

Anyways,
Well lets see... first teaching Mariel in primary and how you were always there to pick her up. You are such a good big sister to all 3 sisters-always watching out for them. Then there is YW's and having all sorts of fun nights. But my favorite memory of you is when I would come to visit your mom and you and your sisters would come in and we would all just talk about life, church and boys!!! I love hearing all the stories and laughing with your family and hearing all about your 100 boys and all the dates you went on! So fun!

Anyways, love ya!

Katrina said...

I just thought I'd put in a word too. :) Remember when I still lived in Orem? And we used to listen to the You've Got Mail soundtrack? And when we almost died on band tour several times in Denver? Or when we went to Wal mart and Mcdonalds in our Halloween costumes and people gave us weird looks? Now I am really wanting to come down and visit! I hope you are doing well Alta!