Monday, July 07, 2008

There's no blue Monday in your swimming clothes

(Yes, I did slightly alter the lyrics)

In case you were wondering, my wonderful roommates convinced me to go to water aerobics this morning at 6:15. And it was great. I'm so glad I went! It was a great way to wake up and work out without having to go running or something! Oh, but it was sooo cold getting out. Yikes.

Also in case you were wondering, I have included a picture of the top half of my closet. If you look you will be able to see the funny note Alice left me, pictures of the people I love the most, some food, a small portion of my clothes, my floss, some of my shoes, and various other items.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a mess

Natalie said...

What?! It's really not messy...maybe it looks messy, but it's as organized as it can be, given the circumstances (very small living quarters). However, my living quarters come fall will be quite a nice change.

Anonymous said...

You, your Mom and floss. I think you two are addicted to floss. Could that really be? Sister Vella has some in her car glove compartment if you are ever in a bind.
Love you, ALLEE

Natalie said...

It's true; we're addicted to floss. Haha, it's good to know about Sister Vella's glove compartment. Once I went to Jarom's farewell with her...too bad I didn't know about the floss then. Oh well, I'll save that piece of information for future reference.