Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum

So, the strangest thing happened to me today. *Warning: this blog will have to retain a certain amount of crypticness (which isn't even a word) so if that is going to bug you, I suggest you do not read this post.*

I was driving home from work when I saw something that triggered a set of memories I have locked up in my brain. This is going to sound silly, but as the memories came to mind, I flashed. You've seen Chuck, right? All the FBI's secrets are in his brain, so when he sees something that has a connection to the bad guys he immediately recognizes it and knows everything about it.

My flash was kinda like that. It was like the future I had once imagined suddenly played through my mind. I saw a couple of specific instances, but I was mainly left with an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for the way my life has turned out. It was odd, but almost relieving.

1 comment:

Alice Johnson said...

I think this is probably one of those really strong spiritual confirmations that only come after a complete display of faith. I love you Natalie