Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enchanted

Yesterday I was talking to an orange dot Elder who hails from the city of London. He asked me about my life and I told him that I work part-time in the bookstore and go to school full time. He thought that was so cool and couldn't get over the apparent enchantment of my life. "You go to BYU? And work in the MTC? That is so cool..." he kept saying. The whole time I was thinking, Seriously? Elder, you are from London, England! YOU are the one with the enchanted life! But it really made me think about the way I perceive my life and I realized that my life really is enchanted. I love it. Everything about my life is just so golden, I would be a fool not to see it. I should be so grateful for the life I'm living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad for the life you are leading, too. What does your twitter comment mean? Talk about criptic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!