Tuesday, March 03, 2009

About a boy

Today is Spencer's birthday! Spence was one of my best friends in the very critical years of my life-the high school years. I remember telling Spencer everything. He always listened and, since he is older and wiser than I am, he always gave me great advice. It was so nice having someone to talk with about all my cares and concerns. He constantly reminded me of my divine potential. Even when he was gone, he had a knack for saying in letters just what I needed to hear.

Even though he and I don't talk much anymore, I am so grateful for his friendship. I probably will never be able to say in words how much Spencer's friendship has meant to me through the years. What a great guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's that skirt? You never wear it anymore and I'm sure it still fits! That's a good picture, too. Love You!!