Monday, November 17, 2008

Ward Prayer: Apartment 129 style

So, every week at ward prayer a different apartment gets the chance to be spotlighted. Last night was apartment129's turn. The boys of apt. 129, our good friends, decided it would be funny to shake things up. So...we agreed to dress up like the boys and present ourselves to the ward to see if everyone could guess who we were. It was a success. And...I can't believe I did it.

This is Phase I of my costume. I got to be Patty, the gun wielding wrestler.



This is Phase II of my costume. I was lucky enough to wear Patty's wrestling singlet under his huge (but warm!) camouflage jacket. We didn't get a picture of me wearing the jacket and big furry hat, but it's okay.



Here is apartment 214 posing with our 129 boys.

Cookie and Sasha, Ben and Suzanne, Thayne and Alice, and me and Patty.
Yehaw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we know!! You should be a tall, wrestling, deer hunter. Why didn't we think of that before? Please tell me his real name is not PATTY!

MOM

Holly said...

I still can't believe that you did that, but I am so proud of you! I wish I could have seen it all in action.

Natalie said...

I don't know if his given name is Patty, but it's the name everyone knows him by...