Sunday, November 02, 2008

Another piano duet

Well, Mom, Mariel and I have started practicing our Christmas song! Keep in mind that this is the first practice of the year, so please disregard any mistakes.

And if you can't tell, Mariel is slamming the kitchen cupboards to recreate the sound of the whip that usually accompanies this song. The first time she did it a couple of years ago it was a completely hilarious surprise, and we have kept the tradition going strong every year since. It still cracks us up, though-you may be able to notice our laughter.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oye!! Our piano needs to be tuned and I need to practice.

Love Ya!! Mom

Holly said...

I love the cupboard! That looks like so much fun and it sounds great.

Melissa said...

That is AWESOME! I love the effect of the slamming the covers and you guys are just to good! And oh how I miss seeing you and your mom!

Melissa said...

CUPBOARD...I meant cupboard!

Alice Johnson said...

thank your...i have now wet my pants with laughter. ANd you still could play even while laughing!!! one day natalie we will play such a duet that the piano world will stop and say...i have never heard such a duet

Anonymous said...

Oh my cheese and cracker! That was hilarious. I loved it!!
ALLEE