Tuesday, June 03, 2008

LL Bean

Lately I have been feeling like backpacking. This may be due to the fact that we were going to be in the Grand Canyon this week, but oh well. I'm thinking that I need to start training for future backpacking trips. Luckily, Aspen Grove is the perfect place to do that. As soon as my foot heals, I'm set! Except that I need my dream backpack. So I've been looking, and this is what I found from LL Bean (granted, they're the only place I've looked so far, but I trust them).


It's the women's White Mountain expedition pack. It has the internal frame that I prefer, a hydration sleeve, an "innovative adjustment system", tons of room, and plus it comes in that nice blue color.

I'm starting a "Natalie's new backpack" fund.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much money do you need for the backpack?

Natalie said...

It's around 150. Don't you like it, though?

Anonymous said...

Yes I do like it.