Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The good, the bad, and the ugly...not neccessarily in that order.

I just left a very strange conversation that was going on in the lounge. I left because I didn't feel like arguing anymore, or listening to people argue about random things. Also I wanted to read in silence. However, that is proving to be difficult, as I can still hear their conversation from my bedroom. It's okay though, it's slightly humorous and very pointless, in my opinion.

So, this morning was probably the most miserable morning ever. I'm sick of walking around in the mud and rain, soaked to the skin, freezing, and with a bad cough. Luckily, I don't think I'll ever have to do it again. And it really wasn't that bad, just annoying.

But some happy news is that I am going to be the first counselor in the Young Women's presidency up here! And Alice is my advisor, which is going to be great. So...it's good.

No comments: