Friday, June 06, 2008

A day in the store

Oh, we have way too much fun in the store. Yesterday, Ryan and I colored (also, we are both waaaay too sarcastic, so it's never boring. We may end up going crazy, or killing each other. Something Ryan tried twice this evening). Today, we started a novel. And we have a competition going-we have sold way more twig pencils than they expected we ever would just because we're competing against each other.

And here's a good quote from Brandon. He was trying to scan me with the little scanner.

Me: Okay Brandon, how much am I worth?
Brandon: [long pause]...9 cows.

I told him that I'm adding that to the list of things I'm looking for in a spouse. I want my spouse to think that I'm worth nine cows! He is my absolute hero for saying that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah your worth 9 cows!! That is a really good quote