Saturday, June 28, 2008

Best weekend ever!

This past weekend was amazing. It just was.

It started with a wonderful drive down the beautiful canyon. Then I picked up my darling sister and we had lunch together. *Sidenote: I had a Bajio "Ensalada" salad (which is actually the Flauta salad under the guise of a new name).

Next, I went up to temple square to see the Joseph Smith movie, courtesy of my Best Friend Josh. I love that movie. Last time I saw it I was in Nauvoo, which is hard to top-but Josh pulled through and I loved the evening! I love having a best friend.

Then this morning the family all went over to Grandpa Murray's house to help him clean up the yard a bit and plant some flowers. We had lunch together and it was great being with the family. Nate and Nicole were there (along with Indiana, of course) and it was nice talking with Grandpa. I'm glad to see him in increasingly better spirits.

Now I'm back at work and off to the opening show. The weekend has ended as fast as it begun, but it was a really good weekend.

No comments: