Friday, March 21, 2008

That just made my day.

Today while I was at a register helping a group of really friendly missionaries, Leonard came to give me a BYU gold coin for staying late last night. "This is for you, Natalie, for your excellent customer service" he said with a flourish. All the elders I was helping burst into applause and started saying things like "Yes, excellent customer service. You deserve it! Congratulations! You're amazing, thank you!"

It really did make my day.

Then I saw Elder Beard, who I went to school with since before we knew how to do multiplication or write in cursive. He just came into the MTC. He's learning Spanish, and I realized that I'm not going to be around to see him off in 8 1/2 weeks. It's really sad to think that soon I will be leaving the MTC before any of the Elders will. It's almost surreal.

"Also I'm going to stop using punctuation

I'll see you when I see you

I am coyote"

No comments: