Thursday, March 06, 2008

Dreams come true in Santa Fe

So, I've never been one to place much stock in dreams...I don't know. I believe that we dream about things we have been thinking and worrying about, whether it's conscious or not. I just think the ways our subconscious represents our concerns is so funny; sometimes it's so subtle and random.

Last night I dreamt that I was making myself Spaghettios for lunch. I opened the can, but instead of spaghettios, there was ravioli inside. At first I was confused because I was expecting spaghettios, and I tried really hard to assimilate this new information into my old scheme of things.

I was getting a little bit frustrated until I realized that it really didn't matter. Even though I wanted and thought I needed spaghettios, the ravioli would suit me just fine. I had come to terms with this unexpected change, and I was okay. That was the end of that.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so excited to see you! I am coming in 6 days! WOO HOO!!!! I am anxious to hear about your thoughts! Love ya!