Thursday, March 13, 2008

03-13 update

I'm slightly wired right now because I just drank a can of Guarana. He was right-it works. I just hope the effects wear off before I want to go to bed. I don't like to (read: can't) Hambo, and also Russian dancing is not my favorite right now, although the double circle front basket rida is practically death defying and exciting.

In other news, people have been complaining that my blog is boring. Personally, I think it should be quite entertaining. There are always cryptic messages scattered throughout my posts.

In an attempt to make it more interesting, I may be including pictures. Random pictures, since I don't really have any recent ones...so I hope this works. Comments on how to make my blog more interesting are more than welcome.

No comments: