Thursday, March 06, 2008

A letter for C Squared.

Dear C^2. Stop.

Happy belated birthday. Stop. So sorry I missed it; things have been crazy around here! Stop. Remember Neverland? Stop. I'm still going, but I will arrive there someone different than who I had anticipated. Stop. I don't think we fully realized how much we could change. Stop. Change is good, though, and I'm still trying to be that princess, headed to my kingdom. Stop. Thanks for never letting me lose sight of that! Stop.

Sincerely,
Nat. Stop.

(Hmm...wow, most random post ever, I do believe. Can you tell I'm sick and slightly out of my mind? I need to go to bed.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you say stop like after every other worD?

Anonymous said...

You know, it's like sound of music. "Stop. Don't Stop! Love Liesle"

Anonymous said...

oh hahah love your name! nanantnatntnantnantnatna