Monday, March 17, 2008

Fogive me my weakness,

but I don't know why. Without you, it's hard to survive.

I have recently discovered the wonders of The Song. I know we discovered it and the amazing capabilities while dancing to it more than a year ago, but I have just realized how therapeutic it can really be to turn up Our Song very loud in the car after a long and stressful day. Oh, so nostalgic. It makes me "think of childhood friends, and the dreams we had", as Styx would say. SO many good memories. Only good associated with that song. I love it.

And I just have to laugh when I remember the plans that Hannah and I made about everyone's future lives while we were on the train in Nauvoo. So far, our predictions are looking eerily accurate. Granted, we're still in the stage where nothing was really planned to happen yet, but March 2009 is fast approaching...

...cause everytime we touch...

No comments: