Friday, November 12, 2010

Dating Don'ts: Part 1

I think it's safe to say that I have had a lot of awkward dating experiences (don't get me wrong--I have had tons of amazing dating experiences as well, but for some reason the weird one are the most fun to remember--after time has passed, of course...). I could totally write a book on dating do's and don'ts. Maybe I will include a list in TSY...or maybe the experiences in TSY will speak for themselves. Anyway, I will now begin a list of dating don'ts. All my rules are put in place from personal experience. I know what I'm talking about.

1. In general, if you don't even know someone's middle name, you should not be kissing them.

2. Do not date your TA.

3. Do not tell your date she's "a lot more normal than you thought [she] was gonna be."

To be continued...

2 comments:

Jenaca and Stephen said...

haha this was pretty funny to read. Im excited for the to be continued... ;)

Erin Despain said...

This totally reminded me of drama class last semester! I love awkward date stories.