Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hi, my name is Natalie...

...and I'm a teacher.

I cannot tell you how gratifying it is to say that I'm a teacher (I know, I know I'm not an actual teacher yet--but I have been teaching the past few weeks, and I've learned a ton!! Mostly that I want nothing more than to have a class of my own). I love going to the store and buying supplies for my lessons, and telling the clerk, "I'm a teacher".

The thing about teaching is that it has been my dream for years. A few months ago I was not very happy, and I was praying that I would be happy even though my "school girl dreams" weren't coming true, and then I realized--my school girl dreams are coming true. I am doing everything in my power to become a teacher (which I want more than anything), and it makes me happy that I'm working on achieving my goals.

Yeah, I'm just happy about this.

1 comment:

Holly said...

way to work on your goals. you are much better at it than i am...