Monday, November 01, 2010

Practicummmmmmm

It's true that the only thing younger grades can reach is your backside. So, to get your attention...it's like poke, poke, poke... Um, excuse me?! Definitely something I need to get used to, because it's weird.

Also, I taught today. My teacher observed. At the top of her observation sheet, she wrote "Natalie's 1st lesson=Fantastic!" Okay so hello, can it get better than that? She said I was way above passable. Thank goodness. I'm good at something! Unless it was a fluke. That would be bad.

One more thing: my class has a Monson. Jenaca's class has a Hinckley. Too funny.

We are...the Barnett Bulldogs!!! (It's from their school cheer that I don't know, but had to lead today. Yeah, that was awkward)

1 comment:

Erin Despain said...

So fun! I love that you did great job teaching your first time!! And I love the whole "poke, poke, poke." Very funny! :)

See ya in class on Wednesday! Hopefully it won't be as awkward as last week... :S