Sunday, November 07, 2010

Tidbits

Hmm. I know that nobody really cares for the useless blogs I post, but actually--I care about them! Because two years from now I'll read this post and think, yeah, that was a fun weekend! I'm so glad I blogged about that so I can remember it.

So on Friday we went to Ruby River. It's connected to some hotel, so while we waited for our table we sat in the hotel lobby. Don't worry, the whole BYU football team was there. Bronco even made an appearance. We tried to take a secret picture but it was a little too obvious. But a football player's wife called us 'nothings'. A little baby tried to wander into the area we were sitting in and her mother said, "Oh sweetie, there's nothing over there" to which my friend replied, "Oh yeah, we're nothing? Cool. Cute baby though." It was pretty fun...except for the part where I had to go home and finish a paper that was due at midnight. Sent it, forgot about it, and all is well!

I guess the only other item of note is that Friday I wore jeans for the first time all week. It felt oddly comfortable.

Oh,and I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't, if you follow my patterns of behavior. Perfectly normal! I cut my hair at the funniest intervals. Ha. I guess it's typically been once a semester, actually...for my whole college career. Huh. Funny!

2 comments:

mom said...

I know why you're cutting your hair!! I love you!

Alice Johnson said...

hahah So do i!!! you're just braver than me...I can't ever do it. I just lose pounds. Which is nice but then it gets me addicted to break ups and almost hopes for them...