Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just love to laugh.


Last night I was in a bad mood, don't ask my why because I don't know, but I was allowing myself to feel awful. Then Noelle called, and it completely changed my mood. I love Noelle because we can (and do!) laugh at the most random things. Noelle and I are really good at taking any situation and turning it into something hilarious.

This is a good thing because, while we were talking last night, we realized that I have this uncanny ability to attract the most awkward situations. This is not me being facetious, it's true. I wish I could blog the weird things that have been happening to me lately, but I'd better not. Just believe me when I say that my life is hilarious! I'm so glad I have friends I can laugh with about life because if not....I might be depressed.

I love finding the comedy in my life story!

Oh! But a word of clarification: we know when to be serious. We aren't always silly and frivolous.

2 comments:

karlee said...

Yes, I can attest that you do attract awkward situations. I do too, but you more so than me. I'm so sorry that you do. Speaking of, I saw Bryce Redd tonight. I just thought of you, and how awkward he is. I love you! We need to play SOON!!!

Natalie said...

Oh Karlee, you read my mind! Haha. I really like Bryce but the situation is just a little awkward right now.It will sort itself out eventually. And I'm sure he's telling all his friends how awkward I am :) But speaking of seeing BR tonight...I will be at game night next Thursday. You should go too...I'm an awkward person. So...yeah. We do need to play! I will be at church Sunday. We can go from there.