Monday, February 09, 2009

First edition

Because school can get so stressful, jobs can be overwhelming, life is just time consuming and becomes rather stagnant, my best friends and I always like to have a fun project going on. It gives us something to look forward to and plan for-something that is exciting and hilarious! It provides a release for our pent-up non-school/work energy. Not only do we get to do something fun and different, we get to spend time together as friends, which can be an emotional catharsis. Usually is.

Our senior year we focused on "Casterbridge". Freshman year...well, I was out to lunch for the majority of my first year of college. Sure, I had fun, but I was so disconnected from my best friends; if there was a fun project going on, I missed it. This past fall semester, we focused on our love commercial (if you missed it, you can watch it here).

This semester we are writing a tabloid. It most likely won't be funny to any one but us, as it's chock full of inside jokes, but Noelle sent me the cover today and I just couldn't help myself. I had to post it.

3 comments:

Chlorine Addict said...

I thought it was freakin' hilarious. Especially the picture of Mr. Rich. Wow. So dang funny. Can I help write the tabloid? Can I be a correspondent?

Natalie said...

Mark, are you kidding? Of course you can help us write the tabloid! You're probably the funniest author of us all...plus you are one of my best friends. I'm not shy about that fact...

Holly said...

Wow! Mr. Rich! Ha Ha!