Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Scraping

Upon leaving work today, we realized that our cars were covered in snow. No problem-I've got a heavy duty snow scraper. So I wandered over to my car, turned it on, and started to scrape. Next thing I knew, someone was on the other side of my car helping me scrape. That is so nice of him! I thought. Then I decided to include the man in on my thoughts so I said, "That is so nice of you!" He helped me scrape my windows until the car was ice free, then he hopped in his car and sped away.

I ran over to Elizabeth and Blythe to help them scrape with my heavy duty scraper and there was another very nice man helping them! It was so great-people are so nice. People like the ones we met tonight make me want to be a better person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If people only understood how a little kindness can make someone's day, we would all try a little harder to just be nice.

Anonymous said...

For a minute there I thought you said, "...then he hopped in my car and sped away."

My version is much more exciting.

Natalie said...

Grettir-I almost wish he had sped away in my Avalon, because that would make for a hilarious story.

And I saw you turning left onto University Parkway the other day. I would have waved, but...1) I was on the phone (I know, it's awful) and 2) I don't think you would have seen me. You were too busy actually paying attention to the road.