Thursday, December 04, 2008

Awkward Aspen Grove flashback

One week at Aspen Grove there was a very friendly man attending family camp. I was honestly a little afraid of him. I know that sounds awful, but he was just a little too friendly, you know? I was keeping my distance, trying to be cautious. I try not to think of people as threats, but I just wanted to be careful. So one day at lunch he randomly stood in front of me in the line. Here is the conversation that took place:

Me [avidly talking to Kyle]: We can't let Brandon kill off my favorite character!
Guy [cutting in front of me]: Oh, whoa, hi! I'm sorry to cut in front of you.
Me: No, you're fine. [Turning back to Kyle] How are we going to save Finnegan?
**A few moments passed**
Guy [putting his hand on my shoulder]: You know, you are pretty good looking yourself.
Me: Um...okay, I, hmm...uh-[turning back to Kyle] We really need to save Finnegan...I'll be back.

It was weird.

4 comments:

Alice Johnson said...

Are you kidding me???? that is creepy! how did i never hear about this?!?!

Jason & Shannon said...

How awkward, and scary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eww....was he old?

Natalie said...

Yes, he was older. Scary.