Friday, May 09, 2008

Year by year, we're falling like stars.

"Faces change, even smiles grow strange. And we all have so many faces, the real self often erases. Enticing lies flicker through our eyes. Feel the terror draw ever nearer the more you stare in the mirror..."

Hmm. When is the last time someone directed Pimpernel around here? It seems like the Hale might have done it a few years ago...but I think it's time for another one!

An interesting sidenote: Today is Albert Finney's birthday. He can play Scrooge like there's no tomorrow. I love that guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a quote?

Natalie said...

Yep! It is a really random quote...I don't know why, but recently I have become aware of how well some of the songs from Scarlet Pimpernel describe things I'm feeling...well, only SOME of the songs. The song about the guillotine certainly does not describe emotions that I feel ;)

Natalie said...

Oh, but that quote doesn't necessarily describe things I'm feeling right now. Just random :)