Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's the last wish


"It's the last midnight. So goodbye, all. Coming at you fast, midnight--soon you'll see the sky fall"

I know it looks like something you would see on that TV show "To Catch a Thief"--my room looks, as Mariel just told me, "like a tornado just passed through". I know it looks a mess, but this is what happens when I pack. I like to get everything together before I put it in the suitcase.

Anyway, just wanted to document this. Not like it won't ever happen again. This is generally what my room looks like before I go places: Disneyland, Nauvoo, the Grand Canyon, Grandpa Murray's house, Target...

No, really. Usually I keep everything hung in my closet or in my dresser. Really.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Natalie, Have so much fun this summer! Keep me updated on the whole "situation". Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I just walked past Sage's room and your mess has nothing on hers. You're not even in the same league. Have a good time and no more injuring yourself!