Saturday, May 03, 2008

Problem:

I own a lot of shoes. This, in and of itself, is not a problem. I really like shoes. Granted, I only wear a couple pairs of them consistently, but shoes are fun! I have a few pairs of crocs, a few pairs of tennis shoes, more Sunday shoes than I actually wear, a couple of different colors of clogs, sandals...etc...

Keeping in mind that I usually only wear my tennis shoes now that my feet are having probems, I will now state my problem. Somehow, about 7 pairs of my shoes have ended up at the back door. This week. Two pairs of crocs, two pairs of Nikes, a pair of tennis shoes from Old Navy...and the list goes on. I really don't know why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! you really do have a lot of shoes. My problem is keeping them in "perfect order" (my mom gets all over me for that!).