Friday, April 25, 2008

"Yeah, I have lots of questions...

...the first one: how DARE you?!"

Ah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have thought a little more before I posted this without any explanation. I meant to come back and add onto it...really.

Okay, this quote is from The Office. And it was hilarious. But I understand why it might be alarming. In the smallest part of my heart, maybe I'm feeling like I'm questioning something, but not really. That statement really isn't a reflection of my emotional state. Just of the hilarity of The Office.

Well now that I freaked everybody out, I can't think of anything else to say. Let me cognate on this one for a while...there really was something I meant to say last night. But it escapes me just now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, we're both curious.

Natalie said...

Well, you know my problems that I've been having...haha.

Really, it's just a quote from The Office. It was really funny. Not so funny in type, I'm realizing...

Anonymous said...

Now that I know what you were referring to it is hilarious. I love that show.