Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Story of my life

So, if someone made a movie about my life, 1) it would be hilarious[ly awkward] and 2) I would like Sandra Bullock to play me, I think.

Now that I think about it, I want to cast this movie of my life. Okay, here are a few (I realize some of the actors are dead. Roll with it, okay?).

Dad-Steve Martin. Maybe Bob Hope...
Mom-Debbie Reynolds
Nathan-Martin Short
Nicole-Zooey Deschanel
Karly-Amy Davidson (from 8 Simple Rules), only a kinder version.
Abby-Anna Sophia Robb (Bridge to Terabithia)
Mariel-Dakota Fanning
Scott-Kevin Kline
Spencer-Jim from The Office. Actually...James Franco.
Grandpa Elison-Bill Murray, or Albert Finney. Perhaps a combination of the two. Matlock?
Grandma Elison-Rosemary Clooney
Grandpa Murray-Jon Voight (as the dad in National Treasure)

This is just the beginning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!