Monday, April 21, 2008

More reasons why I love Bishop Clegg

He has the most tremendous whistle. I love the summer months when he'll be working in his garden, whistling away. The sound of his happy tunes just float along the air and make me happy :)

Back in August of 2006, Mom and Dad were in the Czech Republic picking up Nate. I was in charge of the girls. School had just started and we were in a show down at BYU, so days were hectic. I would come home from school, start dinner, get the girls organized, we'd eat dinner in record time, drive to BYU to do the show, come home and get in bed by midnight (sometimes we struggle at being on task at night :)

One afternoon, I came home from school and got out of the truck, feeling slightly overwhelmed. I was going to get the mail when I heard someone call my name. It was Bishop Clegg, sitting on his front porch. He had been waiting for me to get home. He invited us girls to Sunday dinner, and it absolutely made my day. I love that man.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh I love both those stories of Bishop CLegg! he is the nicest old man I have ever met! he has taken good care of my mom over these last 3 or 4 years! And how can you forget sister clegg? Those 2 have got to be the nicest couple around!

I love that your dad was able to walk with you to Church!

PS can you email me your moms email address???Love ya!