Thursday, April 10, 2008

Infinity plus Texas, please.



This is what happens when you sit next to two crazy boys in an American Heritage lecture (in case you were wondering, that's me on the top playing the harmonica and hula hooping while petting a giraffe. Because I'm tall enough to pet giraffes).

And I just remembered something funny that happened to me (oh, my life is full of awkward moments, I think). A couple of weeks ago in my elementary skills and activities class (great class, btw, if you like being treated like you're 7 years old. No, I really do like that class. It's fun), we were practicing cues for locomotor activities like running, skipping, galloping, etc. We were practicing leaping, and my teacher told us to think of an animal. The first animal that came to my mind was an octopus...don't ask me why. Then our teacher told us to leap like that animal. Everyone was leaping like gazelles, mountain lions, cougars, etc. And then there was me. Leaping like an octopus. I don't even know HOW that's possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! u have some gr8 artists!