Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today's fortune

Courtesy of the grand China Garden Chinese Restaurant (I can remember the name without fail now, thanks Hannah!).

"Do not dwell on differences with a loved one-try to compromise."

Hmm...yes. Luckily, compromise is my middle name. No problems there!

Today Holly and I went adventuring. And oh, the many adventures we had. Hungry police officers kicking my car, trying on tennis dresses, chalking romantic equations and funny stories on Holly's sidewalk, standing on the sprinkler heads so our chalk didn't get washed away...too many funny things. And these just happened today. Last Saturday we had a completely different but still hilarious set of adventures. Like creepy men with gross looking dreadlocks.

I have missed adventuring with Holly! Honestly, when is the last time I have laughed that hard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! you did a lot of hilarious things!