Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just for the record-

I wore a yellow shirt again today. Not for any specific reason other than convenience. It was clean, hanging up, and accessible.

That being said, I must admit that I am going through an increasingly Susan-like state of mind. And I'm sorry. It's slightly odd, and for some reason really funny (if I am able to find the humor in the situation, does that mean that I am, in actuality, not acting like Susan at all?). Anyway, I'm sure I will get over this soon. In fact, it's already getting better.

It's nearing the one year mark since we started planning Casterbridge. I think that might have something to do with it.

"And Susan wandered the halls of the house like a pale ghost. Finally-she died."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok- Who in the world is Susan? Are you talking about the girl from Narnia?