Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do you ever feel that you have...

"...become the worst version of yourself? That a pandora's box of all the hateful things, your spite, your arrogance, your condecension has sprung open? Someone upsets you and instead of smiling and walking away... you zing them. "Hello it's Mr Nasty". I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about..."

Recently I've been feeling a lot of different emotions (which is good for me), but I don't quite know how to deal with them all. I hate it, but sometimes I end up acting like a jerk and saying things I don't mean This is why I went through an emotionally apathetic state years ago.

Anyway I don't mean it. I'm trying so hard to control it. And I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love that movie! I feel that way all the time! And do you know what other movie I love? Meet the Robinsons! Natalie you are awesome!