Saturday, December 03, 2005

Superhero Nuns


Over the summer, I was in Sound of Music, and I played a nun. Honestly, I wasn't very excited. I mean...a nun? That's a little weird. Have you seen the clothes they wear? It was such a different experience for me, and I was a little bored with that show. Luckily, one of my good friends Kiersten was in the show with me, and together we came up with ways to amuse ourselves. With some imagination and a little bit of skill, we formed a superhero organization. We also created a hill-hair salon. That was fun too.

Even if you are placed in the most boring of circumstances, when you have friends there with you, everything seems a little less-boring and more fun. Friends do more than just make things fun, though-they can cheer you up, and they even influence the decisions you make and what kind of a person you'll become. That's kinda scary. That's why it's important that we choose friends who will lift us up, instead of bring us down. I think friends are great, and I love my friends. :)

1 comment:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Natilie! I'm surprised at you! How did you get bored with the Sound of Music? That play was Awesome!! And by the way I'm still convinced the guy you danced with was bald. :) But yeah you're right, friends do make things more exciting.