Saturday, December 24, 2005

Someday my prince will come

I love watching Disney films, especially the ones with princesses. Princesses are so cool. I don't know why I think they're so cool. My favorite princess is probably Snow White. Yeah, I'm a Disney purist.

Snow White was (as many other princesses were) raised in poor conditions. She grew up with a wicked step-mother, who was this evil sorceress as well. Snow White always had to do all the chores, and her guardian was very rude to her. I mean, Snow White's step-mother was so vain that she wanted to kill Snow White so she could be the fairest woman of all. That's harsh.

However, Snow White did not let this get her down. I'm sure she had her depressed moments, but for the most part Snow White tried to be optimistic and happy. Even when she had to work she would sing songs about being happy while you work. When the wicked Queen's huntsman tried to kill Snow White in the woods, she didn't get hostile, she just ran on to find a new life.

Snow White was always optimistic about every situation she was put in. When she found the dwarfs house, she cleaned it and cooked for them, just to be nice. Snow White is such a nice person, and that's what makes her such a good princess. She deserves the title of princess. That is why Snow White is my favorite Disney movie. She is the epitome of princess.

No comments: