Sunday, October 04, 2009

I resolve

Well, this may be insignificant to the majority of my "Faithful Fifteen" readers (as I have taken to calling you) but I thought I would offer a resolution for some drama I have alluded to in previous posts.

Last Thursday Holly and I decided to go see Hannah and Noelle's instrumental showcase (which was great!). Holly and I had a fun reunion between the HFAC and the WILK and then we headed toward the Wilkinson so I could buy an apple from the good old bookstore. As we walked toward the wilk we saw Hannah exiting the big double doors. "HANNAH!" we exclaimed, but that's as far as I got because then I realized who was right behind Hannah. None other than Thaynius.

I ran up the two stairs to Thayne (he later told me he thought I was coming to hug him) but then I started to beat him.

Me: I am so MAD at you!
T: What is going on?!
Me: Why won't you return my texts? What in the world? I don't know what I've done to offend you but it makes me really sad! I even had a dream we made up! Why wont' you return my texts?!
T: I've been in the library!
Me: For THREE DAYS?
T: No, really I was just thinking that I really needed to text you.
Me: But...what did I do? What's wrong?
T: Nothing is wrong...I just thought I should let things cool down.
Me: Oh, and you thought how you acted on Sunday was a good way to "let things cool down"?
T: No, I was kidding! I thought you knew that...I thought you would pretend to be mad and leave and then come right back...but you never came back.
Me: Thayne, remember?...sometimes you have to be the one to follow.

Anyway we made up just like in my dream and it made me happy to have resolved something that was bugging me so bad. That's all.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

natalie- i hope you counted me as one of your faithful 15. if not, there you have the faithful 16. anyways.... i am so glad you made up with thayne. not that i know the whole story but sounds like it was pretty hard on you!

i hope all is going well at the Y!! Love you!