Monday, October 12, 2009

Why my grandma is the best

On Saturday I was at home biding my time until the super night with SC. I was in my parents room talking to them when I heard Karly yell, "Natalie! Come here for a minute!" So I opened the door and all I could see was a man. It was really disconcerting because he was just standing there and obviously it wasn't my dad, and it wasn't Nathan, so who in the world?! All these thoughts ran through my head in about .5 seconds. Then I shakily looked up to meet the man's eyes and...well, it was Edward Cullen. Best surprise of my life! No, just kidding I was honestly so scared.

We all laughed about my reaction for awhile and then I had to inquire where we got such a delight. "Well, I came home from school one day and he was standing on the porch." Karly said. "Also, Erica found Jacob Black in her bedroom...pretty sure Grandma gave these to us."

My grandma is hilarious! And also my grandpa and my grandma both love Twilight.

4 comments:

Laraine said...

Such a handsome couple!!!!

mom said...

He has been all over the house and it still startles me!

Anonymous said...

Jacob scares me every time I see him. I wonder if Bella showed up at Taylor's house.

Abby Murray said...

hahahah!!! that would be so funny if Bella did show up at Taylors house