Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Some more awkward

So, I know I'm an awkward person, and I love this about myself because "I personally believe" that I am hilarious in all of my awkward wonder. I love to recall awkward things, also, in case you haven't noticed. Anyway, these next two situations are kind of obscure so I want to write them down so I never forget!

Once, right after we very first met, I was on the phone with Mike (let me quickly clarify that he is probably the funniest person I've ever met. So clearly I laughed a lot when I was with him). He was telling me to meet him somewhere and he was giving me directions by saying "walk in the direction of the rising sun". It was really funny, but I had just been to the dentist. Laughing gas has a very profound effect on me. As soon as he told me to walk toward the sun, I started laughing and could not stop. The longer I laughed, the harder I laughed. It was really weird.


The second memory also has to do with Mike. One day we were talking on Skype, and Abby wanted to say hi to him. She thought she'd just poke her head into the picture, but when she tried, unfortunately all that Mike could see was the inside of her nose.

While I'm at it, I would like to give my compliments to the jacket I am wearing in that picture. First, I accidentally washed it with my new jeans. It went from bright white to light blue. Then I wore it to the festival of colors (pictured) and it turned pinkish reddish Holi-ish colors. So I bleached it. It turned light gray. But...I am wearing it now and it is white! It looks like it did before I ruined it! I don't know if my mom bleached it again or something, but kudos, jacket, for being such a trooper.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Tide with bleach works wonders!!