Friday, September 04, 2009

Turtlenog!!

So I was browsing through all the pictures on my computer looking for a new "Picture of the Week" and I found the folder of Turtlenog pictures from last Christmas! Enough time has passed now that I can look at these photos with fondness and amusement. I will now post two of the aforementioned pictures.

Picture #1

I love this picture for mainly two reasons...Reason #1: John's head is floating (his turtlenog sweater was the same color as the backdrop). Reason #2: Santa looks way creepy. It's like..."Merry Christmas Natalie, I am about to kidnap you". The way his hands are all jazz hands-y is just a little weird!

Picture #2
I love this picture because our faces are just classic. "Merry Christmas old building and loan! Merry Christmas Mr. Potter!"

I really wish that Alice and I had taken pictures together at the turtlenog party! I do remember that we did an awesome version of our high school musical dance for everyone! We totally rocked that karaoke party. Since we didn't take any pictures together at the party, I will post pictures of us studying for finals...during Christmas time.

Okay, okay...so maybe sometimes we got distracted while studying and ended up using our feet as telephones...yeah I don't really know how that happened. It was a pretty great Christmas season, though. Let me tell you! Alice...if you can hear me...I love you I miss you oh baby oh baby Ikissyoubye.

No comments: