Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Proof!

I have a problem that appears frequently, especially when I dance. The complete story can be found here. Well, it's a habit I have never been able to kick. Spencer and I did a duet a few months ago and we recorded some of the steps just so we could remember the dance. Here is one of the videos...keep in mind that I am not posting this to demonstrate my extreme clogging skills, because I look like I don't even know how to clog in this video. The purpose of this video is to display my stubborn left arm!




This video also demonstrates the reason why my foot developed a stress fracture...I think it's funny that you can hear the step so well even though I'm only wearing tennis shoes. Dancing on the cement. Probably not a good idea...

1 comment:

Abby Murray said...

you are a very good clogger.
-Abby