Friday, July 03, 2009

Admiration

So recently I've been realizing things about myself and one of those things is that I love people, but I don't show it like I should. I'll try to be better about that. But while I'm working on that, here is a blog about people I have admired pretty much my whole life: Brad and Traci Sheen.

I grew up next door to the Sheens. Nathan was best friends with Bradley, and even though they are a few years older than me they always let me play with them. I don't have any memories of Brad being annoyed or irritated that I always wanted to play with him and my brother. And, as most of you know, I was even in love with Brad back then. Anyway, I am so grateful for his kindness and acceptance, even as it continues today.

And Traci! I looked up to Traci so much. I remember thinking about how much I loved her bed and she always had the cutest dolls. She also allowed me to play with her even though I was a lot younger than she was. I wanted to be just like Traci.


3 comments:

Laraine said...

What a sweet post! I used to love it when you would come and ask if Traci could play! We loved the Murrays living next door!

kerry said...

Oh- I love the Sheen's. Traci was the BEST babysitter,ever and Brad a most loyal friend!

Traci said...

Natalie I'm so flattered thank you so much, I wish I knew you liked that bed I would have gladly given it to you, I hated it lol just because it was hard to make LOL To tell you the truth I look up to you literaly and figurativly lol I am so amazed at how accomplished you are in school, in your talents and in life! I've always enjoyed your company since you were one or two and would come over and play and I consider you a great friend. Thank you for the example that you are!