Saturday, June 06, 2009

The rubberband war

So I have worked at the MTC for two years. The whole two years, a great rubberband war had been raging. For some reason, I was always the target. Bradley and Gideon always, always shot rubberbands at me--and they hurt! More often than not I would retreat home with great big welts on my bare arms and legs. Bradley was the meanest. But, try though I would, I could not ever hurt the boys. I'm just not a very good shooter. When the rubberbands did meet their targets, the boys were unaffected because they rarely had any skin exposed.

Bradley and Gideon left the bookstore in due time, and the war eventually quieted down (the exception being when Gideon comes to visit). Anyway, the other day I was taking a rubberband off a packet of pamphlets and it suddenly shot out of my hand and hit Rob in the back of the head. It must have been my subconcious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha you know now Rob is going to start the war all over again.